ECTN, c/o SEFI, 39 rue des Deux Eglises, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Chemical Engineering 3
Group Leader : Dr. Séverine Camy, ENSIACET Toulouse, FR ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Public : This test has been designed to evaluate a level of competence in Chemical Engineering equivalent to that of a person who has completed the core chemistry syllabus at University.
Duration : You may answer the questions in any order during 60 minutes.
Structure : The test consists of 30 questions covering the topics given below. It starts with 15 questions at the introductory level, followed by 10 questions at the intermediate level and finally 5 questions at the advanced level of difficulty. Each of the domaines, at 3 grades of difficulty (Easy, Average, Difficult).
- TH - Physical Chemistry / Thermodynamics
- TP - Transport Phenomena
- PS - Process separations
- RE - Chemical Reaction Engineering
- PD - Plant Design (Including SHE - Safety, Health, Environment, Economics and Legislation)
- EM - Equipments / Materials
- PD - Process Dynamics, Control and Instrumentation
- CL - Chemical Engineering Laboratory