ESCPE Lyon, International Relations | Villeurbanne - France
Analytical Chemistry 3
Group Leader : Prof. Miltiades Karayannis, University of Ioannina, GR ( email@example.com )
Public : This test has been designed to evaluate a level of competence in analytical chemistry equivalent to that of a person who has completed the core chemistry syllabus at University.
Duration : You may answer the questions in any order during 60 minutes.
Structure : The test consists of 30 questions covering the 6 topics given below. It starts with15 questions at the introductory level (topics 1-5), followed by 10 questions at the intermediate level (topics 1-6) and finally 5 questions at the advanced level (topics 2-6) of difficulty.
- Classical Analysis : Qualitative and Quantitative, including questions on topics of Chemical equilibriun relevant to Analytical Chemistry
- Data Analysis - Chemometrics
- Electrochemical Methods of Analysis
- Spectrochemical Methods of Analysis
- Separations - Chromatographic Methods of Analysis
- Miscellaneous Methods of Analysis : advanced instrumental methods